Synonyms of weakened
- 1. weaken, change, alter, modify
- usage: lessen the strength of; "The fever weakened his body"
- 2. weaken, decrease, diminish, lessen, fall
- usage: become weaker; "The prisoner's resistance weakened after seven days"
- 3. sabotage, undermine, countermine, counteract, subvert, weaken, disobey
- usage: destroy property or hinder normal operations; "The Resistance sabotaged railroad operations during the war"
- 4. de-escalate, weaken, step down, decrease, lessen, minify
- usage: reduce the level or intensity or size or scope of; "de-escalate a crisis"
- 5. dampen, damp, soften, weaken, break, deaden, blunt
- usage: lessen in force or effect; "soften a shock"; "break a fall"
- 1. diminished, lessened, vitiated, weakened, impaired (vs. unimpaired)
- usage: impaired by diminution
- 2. weakened, weak (vs. strong)
- usage: made weak or weaker
- 3. attenuate, attenuated, faded, weakened, decreased (vs. increased), reduced
- usage: reduced in strength; "the faded tones of an old recording"
- 4. cut, thinned, weakened, diluted (vs. undiluted), dilute
- usage: mixed with water; "sold cut whiskey"; "a cup of thinned soup"
- 5. hurt, weakened, damaged (vs. undamaged)
- usage: damaged inanimate objects or their value
All rights reserved.