Synonyms of wealth
- 1. wealth, wealthiness, financial condition
- usage: the state of being rich and affluent; having a plentiful supply of material goods and money; "great wealth is not a sign of great intelligence"
- 2. wealth, abundance, copiousness, teemingness
- usage: the quality of profuse abundance; "she has a wealth of talent"
- 3. wealth, riches, material resource
- usage: an abundance of material possessions and resources
- 4. wealth, property, belongings, holding
- usage: property that has economic utility: a monetary value or an exchange value
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wealth (Dictionary)