Synonyms of weaned
- 1. wean, ablactate, deprive
- usage: gradually deprive (infants and young mammals) of mother's milk; "she weaned her baby when he was 3 months old and started him on powdered milk"; "The kitten was weaned and fed by its owner with a bottle"
- 2. wean, estrange, alienate, alien, disaffect
- usage: detach the affections of
- 1. weaned (vs. unweaned)
- usage: freed of dependence on something especially (for mammals) mother's milk; "the just-weaned calf bawled for its mother"
All rights reserved.