Synonyms of wearied
- 1. tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue, indispose
- usage: exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- 2. tire, pall, weary, fatigue, jade, devolve, deteriorate, drop, degenerate
- usage: lose interest or become bored with something or somebody; "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- 1. jaded, wearied, tired (vs. rested)
- usage: exhausted; "my father's words had left me jaded and depressed"- William Styron
All rights reserved.