- 1. wee, time
- usage: a short time; "bide a wee"
- 1. make, urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: eliminate urine; "Again, the cat had made on the expensive rug"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bitty, bittie, teensy, teentsy, teeny, wee, weeny, weensy, teensy-weensy, teeny-weeny, itty-bitty, itsy-bitsy, small (vs. large), little (vs. big)
- usage: (used informally) very small; "a wee tot"
- 2. wee, early (vs. middle) (vs. late)
- usage: very early; "the wee hours of the morning"
All rights reserved.
See also: wee (Dictionary)