Synonyms of welcome
- 1. welcome, acceptance
- usage: the state of being welcome; "don't outstay your welcome"
- 2. welcome, greeting, salutation
- usage: a greeting or reception; "the proposal got a warm welcome"
- 1. welcome, accept, take, have
- usage: accept gladly; "I welcome your proposals"
- 2. welcome, receive, greet, recognize, recognise
- usage: bid welcome to; greet upon arrival
- 3. welcome, receive, take in, invite
- usage: receive someone, as into one's house
- 1. welcome (vs. unwelcome), wanted
- usage: giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted; "a welcome relief"; "a welcome guest"; "made the children feel welcome"; "you are welcome to join us"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of welcome (Dictionary)