- 1. Welshman, Welsh, Cambrian, Cymry, European
- usage: a native or resident of Wales
- 2. Welsh, Cymric, Brythonic, Brittanic
- usage: a Celtic language of Wales
- 3. Welsh, Welsh Black, cattle, cows, kine, oxen, Bos taurus
- usage: a breed of dual-purpose cattle developed in Wales
- 1. welsh, welch, cheat, rip off, chisel
- usage: cheat by avoiding payment of a gambling debt
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Welsh, Cambrian
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of Wales or its people or their language; "the Welsh coast"; "Welsh syntax"
All rights reserved.
See also: welsh (Dictionary)