- 1. clutter, jumble, muddle, fuddle, mare's nest, welter, smother, disorderliness, disorder
- usage: a confused multitude of things
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. welter, roll over
- usage: toss, roll, or rise and fall in an uncontrolled way; "The shipwrecked survivors weltered in the sea for hours"
- 2. wallow, welter, move
- usage: roll around, "pigs were wallowing in the mud"
- 3. welter
- usage: be immersed in; "welter in work"
All rights reserved.
See also: welter (Dictionary)