Synonyms of westerly
- 1. prevailing westerly, westerly, west wind, wester
- usage: the winds from the west that occur in the temperate zones of the Earth
- 1. westerly, western, west (vs. east)
- usage: of wind; from the west
- 2. westbound, westerly, westward, west (vs. east)
- usage: moving toward the west; "westbound pioneers"
- 1. westerly
- usage: toward the west; "we began to steer away westerly"- Daniel Defoe
- 2. westerly
- usage: from the west; "the wind blew westerly"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of westerly (Dictionary)