Synonyms of wetter
- 1. wetting agent, wetter, surfactant, surface-active agent, chemical agent
- usage: a chemical agent capable of reducing the surface tension of a liquid in which it is dissolved
- 2. wetter, workman, workingman, working man, working person
- usage: a workman who wets the work in a manufacturing process
- 3. bedwetter, bed wetter, wetter, pisser, urinator
- usage: someone suffering from enuresis; someone who urinates while asleep in bed
- 1. wet (vs. dry), bedewed, dewy, besprent, boggy, marshy, miry, mucky, muddy, quaggy, sloppy, sloughy, soggy, squashy, swampy, waterlogged, clammy, dank, damp, dampish, moist, sodden, soppy, drippy, drizzly, humid, misty, muggy, steamy, sticky, reeking, watery, rheumy, sloppy, showery, rainy, steaming, steamy, sticky, tacky, undried, washed, watery
- usage: covered or soaked with a liquid such as water; "a wet bathing suit"; "wet sidewalks"; "wet weather"
- 2. wet (vs. dry)
- usage: containing moisture or volatile components; "wet paint"
- 3. wet (vs. dry)
- usage: supporting or permitting the legal production and sale of alcoholic beverages; "a wet candidate running on a wet platform"; "a wet county"
- 4. wet (vs. dry), lactating, fresh
- usage: producing or secreting milk; "a wet nurse"; "a wet cow"; "lactating cows"
- 5. wet, alcoholic (vs. nonalcoholic)
- usage: consisting of or trading in alcoholic liquor; "a wet cargo"; "a wet canteen"
- 6. besotted, blind drunk, blotto, crocked, cockeyed, fuddled, loaded, pie-eyed, pissed, pixilated, plastered, slopped, sloshed, smashed, soaked, soused, sozzled, squiffy, stiff, tight, wet, intoxicated (vs. sober), drunk, inebriated
- usage: very drunk
All rights reserved.