Synonyms of wetting
- 1. wetting, change of state
- usage: the act of making something wet
- 2. leak, wetting, making water, passing water, micturition, urination
- usage: a euphemism for urination; "he had to take a leak"
- 1. wet, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to become wet; "Wet your face"
- 2. wet, make, urinate, piddle, puddle, micturate, piss, pee, pee-pee, make water, relieve oneself, take a leak, spend a penny, wee, wee-wee, pass water
- usage: make one's bed or clothes wet by urinating; "This eight year old boy still wets his bed"
All rights reserved.