Synonyms of whacking
- 1. beating, thrashing, licking, drubbing, lacing, trouncing, whacking, corporal punishment
- usage: the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows
- 1. whack, wham, whop, wallop, hit
- usage: hit hard; "The teacher whacked the boy"
- 1. whacking, large (vs. small), big (vs. little)
- usage: (British informal) enormous; "a whacking phone bill"; "a whacking lie"
- 1. whacking
- usage: extremely; "a whacking good story"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of whacking (Dictionary)