Synonyms of wheeled
- 1. wheel, wheel around, revolve, go around, rotate
- usage: change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- 2. wheel, wheel around, transport
- usage: wheel somebody or something
- 3. wheel, roll, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move along on or as if on wheels or a wheeled vehicle; "The President's convoy rolled past the crowds"
- 4. bicycle, cycle, bike, pedal, wheel, ride
- usage: ride a bicycle
- 1. wheeled (vs. wheelless)
- usage: having wheels; often used in combination
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wheeled (Dictionary)