Synonyms of whirligig
- 1. top, whirligig, teetotum, spinning top, plaything, toy
- usage: a conical child's plaything tapering to a steel point on which it can be made to spin; "he got a bright red top and string for his birthday"
- 2. carousel, carrousel, merry-go-round, roundabout, whirligig, ride
- usage: a large, rotating machine with seats for children to ride or amusement
- 1. whirligig, spin, spin around, whirl, reel, gyrate
- usage: whirl or spin like a whirligig
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of whirligig (Dictionary)