Synonyms of whisk
- 1. whisk, mixer
- usage: a mixer incorporating a coil of wires; used for whipping eggs or cream
- 2. whisk, whisk broom, broom
- usage: a small short-handled broom used to brush clothes
- 1. whisk, bring, convey, take
- usage: move somewhere quickly; "The President was whisked away in his limo"
- 2. whisk, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move quickly and nimbly; "He whisked into the house"
- 3. whisk, whisk off, wipe, pass over
- usage: brush or wipe off lightly
- 4. whisk, whip, beat, scramble
- usage: whip with or as if with a wire whisk; "whisk the eggs"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of whisk (Dictionary)