- 1. wholesale, selling, merchandising, marketing
- usage: the selling of goods to merchants; usually in large quantities for resale to consumers
- 1. wholesale, sell
- usage: sell in large quantities
- 1. sweeping, wholesale, indiscriminate (vs. discriminate)
- usage: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; "wholesale destruction"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wholesale
- usage: at a wholesale price; "I can sell it to you wholesale"
- 2. wholesale, in large quantities
- usage: on a large scale without careful discrimination; "I buy food wholesale"
All rights reserved.
See also: wholesale (Dictionary)