Synonyms of wicked
- 1. wicked (vs. virtuous), evil, vicious, heavy, flagitious, heinous, iniquitous, sinful, ungodly, irreclaimable, irredeemable, unredeemable, unreformable, nefarious, villainous, peccable, peccant, evil, immoral, impious, unrighteous, wrong
- usage: morally bad in principle or practice
- 2. sinful, unholy, wicked, unrighteous (vs. righteous)
- usage: having committed unrighteous acts; "a sinful person"
- 3. severe, terrible, wicked, intense (vs. mild)
- usage: intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality; "severe pain"; "a severe case of flu"; "a terrible cough"; "under wicked fire from the enemy's guns"; "a wicked cough"
- 4. arch, impish, implike, mischievous, pixilated, prankish, puckish, wicked, playful (vs. unplayful)
- usage: naughtily or annoyingly playful; "teasing and worrying with impish laughter"; "a wicked prank"
- 5. disgusting, disgustful, distasteful, foul, loathly, loathsome, repellent, repellant, repelling, revolting, skanky, wicked, yucky, offensive (vs. inoffensive)
- usage: highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust; "a disgusting smell"; "distasteful language"; "a loathsome disease"; "the idea of eating meat is repellent to me"; "revolting food"; "a wicked stench"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wicked (Dictionary)