WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wiggler, wriggler, squirmer, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: one who can't stay still (especially a child); "the toddler was a real wiggler on plane trips"
- 2. wiggler, wriggler, larva
- usage: larva of a mosquito
- 3. earthworm, angleworm, fishworm, fishing worm, wiggler, nightwalker, nightcrawler, crawler, dew worm, red worm, oligochaete, oligochaete worm
- usage: terrestrial worm that burrows into and helps aerate soil; often surfaces when the ground is cool or wet; used as bait by anglers
All rights reserved.
See also: wiggler (Dictionary)