Synonyms of will
- 1. volition, will, faculty, mental faculty, module
- usage: the capability of conscious choice and decision and intention; "the exercise of their volition we construe as revolt"- George Meredith
- 2. will, purpose, intent, intention, aim, design
- usage: a fixed and persistent intent or purpose; "where there's a will there's a way"
- 3. will, testament, legal document, legal instrument, official document, instrument
- usage: a legal document declaring a person's wishes regarding the disposal of their property when they die
- 1. will, ordain
- usage: decree or ordain; "God wills our existence"
- 2. will, decide, make up one's mind, determine
- usage: determine by choice; "This action was willed and intended"
- 3. bequeath, will, leave, give, gift, present
- usage: leave or give by will after one's death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry"; "My grandfather left me his entire estate"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of will (Dictionary)