Synonyms of willing
- 1. volition, willing, choice, selection, option, pick
- usage: the act of making a choice; "followed my father of my own volition"
- 1. will, ordain
- usage: decree or ordain; "God wills our existence"
- 2. will, decide, make up one's mind, determine
- usage: determine by choice; "This action was willed and intended"
- 3. bequeath, will, leave, give, gift, present
- usage: leave or give by will after one's death; "My aunt bequeathed me all her jewelry"; "My grandfather left me his entire estate"
- 1. willing (vs. unwilling), consenting, disposed(predicate), fain, inclined(predicate), prepared, glad, happy, ready, volitional, willing and able, compliant, inclined, ready, voluntary
- usage: disposed or inclined toward; "a willing participant"; "willing helpers"
- 2. uncoerced, unforced, willing, voluntary (vs. involuntary)
- usage: not brought about by coercion or force; "the confession was uncoerced"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of willing (Dictionary)