Synonyms of wiring
- 1. wiring, circuit, electrical circuit, electric circuit
- usage: a circuit of wires for the distribution of electricity
- 2. wiring, manual labor, manual labour
- usage: the work of installing the wires for an electrical system or device
- 1. wire, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: provide with electrical circuits; "wire the addition to the house"
- 2. cable, telegraph, wire, telecommunicate
- usage: send cables, wires, or telegrams
- 3. wire, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: fasten with wire; "The columns were wired to the beams for support"
- 4. wire, string, thread, draw
- usage: string on a wire; "wire beads"
- 5. electrify, wire, adapt, accommodate
- usage: equip for use with electricity; "electrify an appliance"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of wiring (Dictionary)