Synonyms of wishing
- 1. wish, wishing, want, desire
- usage: a specific feeling of desire; "he got his wish"; "he was above all wishing and desire"
- 1. wish, desire, want
- usage: hope for; have a wish; "I wish I could go home now"
- 2. wish, care, like, desire, want
- usage: prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?"
- 3. wish, express, verbalize, verbalise, utter, give tongue to
- usage: make or express a wish; "I wish that Christmas were over"
- 4. wish, wish well, desire, want
- usage: feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of
- 5. wish, order
- usage: order politely; express a wish for
- 6. wish, bid, greet, recognize, recognise
- usage: invoke upon; "wish you a nice evening"; "bid farewell"
All rights reserved.