WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wit, humor, humour, witticism, wittiness, message, content, subject matter, substance
- usage: a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- 2. brain, brainpower, learning ability, mental capacity, mentality, wit, intelligence
- usage: mental ability; "he's got plenty of brains but no common sense"
- 3. wag, wit, card, humorist, humourist
- usage: a witty amusing person who makes jokes
All rights reserved.
See also: wit (Dictionary)