- 1. witching, practice
- usage: the use or practice of witchcraft
- 1. hex, bewitch, glamour, witch, enchant, jinx, charm, becharm
- usage: cast a spell over someone or something; put a hex on someone or something
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. charming, magic, magical, sorcerous, witching(prenominal), wizard(prenominal), wizardly, supernatural (vs. natural)
- usage: possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers; "charming incantations"; "magic signs that protect against adverse influence"; "a magical spell"; "'tis now the very witching time of night"- Shakespeare; "wizard wands"; "wizardly powers"
All rights reserved.
See also: witching (Dictionary)