Synonyms of world wide
- 1. global, planetary, world(prenominal), worldwide, world-wide, international (vs. national)
- usage: involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
- 2. worldwide, world-wide, intercontinental (vs. continental)
- usage: spanning or extending throughout the entire world; "worldwide distribution"; "a worldwide epidemic"
- 3. cosmopolitan, ecumenical, oecumenical, general, universal, worldwide, world-wide, comprehensive (vs. noncomprehensive)
- usage: of worldwide scope or applicability; "an issue of cosmopolitan import"; "the shrewdest political and ecumenical comment of our time"- Christopher Morley; "universal experience"
All rights reserved.