Synonyms of worn out
- 1. tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue, indispose
- usage: exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress; "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- 2. break, wear, wear out, bust, fall apart, decay, crumble, dilapidate
- usage: go to pieces; "The lawn mower finally broke"; "The gears wore out"; "The old chair finally fell apart completely"
- 3. wear, wear off, wear out, wear down, wear thin, deteriorate
- usage: deteriorate through use or stress; "The constant friction wore out the cloth"
- 1. raddled, worn-out, worn (vs. new)
- usage: used until no longer useful; "battered trumpets and raddled radios"; "worn-out shoes with flapping soles"
- 2. exhausted, dog-tired, fagged, fatigued, played out, spent, washed-out, worn-out(prenominal), worn out(predicate), tired (vs. rested)
- usage: drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted; "the day's shopping left her exhausted"; "he went to bed dog-tired"; "was fagged and sweaty"; "the trembling of his played out limbs"; "felt completely washed-out"; "only worn-out horses and cattle"; "you look worn out"
All rights reserved.