Synonyms of worsened
- 1. worsen, decline, change state, turn
- usage: grow worse; "Conditions in the slum worsened"
- 2. worsen, aggravate, exacerbate, exasperate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make worse; "This drug aggravates the pain"
- 1. worse (vs. better), worsened
- usage: changed for the worse in health or fitness; "I feel worse today"; "her cold is worse"
- 2. worsened, worse (vs. better)
- usage: made or become worse; impaired; "troubled by the worsened economic conditions"; "the worsened diplomatic relations"
All rights reserved.