Synonyms of worship
- 1. worship, activity
- usage: the activity of worshipping
- 2. worship, adoration, love
- usage: a feeling of profound love and admiration
- 1. idolize, idolise, worship, hero-worship, revere, adore
- usage: love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol; "Many teenagers idolized the Beatles"
- 2. worship, reverence, fear, revere, venerate
- usage: show devotion to (a deity); "Many Hindus worship Shiva"
- 3. worship, attend, go to
- usage: attend religious services; "They worship in the traditional manner"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of worship (Dictionary)