Synonyms of worshipped
- 1. idolize, idolise, worship, hero-worship, revere, adore
- usage: love unquestioningly and uncritically or to excess; venerate as an idol; "Many teenagers idolized the Beatles"
- 2. worship, reverence, fear, revere, venerate
- usage: show devotion to (a deity); "Many Hindus worship Shiva"
- 3. worship, attend, go to
- usage: attend religious services; "They worship in the traditional manner"
- 1. adored, idolized, idolised, worshipped(prenominal), loved (vs. unloved)
- usage: regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god); "adored grandchildren"; "an idolized wife"
All rights reserved.