Synonyms of worsted
- 1. worsted, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a woolen fabric with a hard textured surface and no nap; woven of worsted yarns "he wore a worsted suit"
- 2. worsted, worsted yarn, thread, yarn
- usage: a tightly twisted woolen yarn spun from long-staple wool
- 1. worst, pip, mop up, whip, rack up, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: defeat thoroughly; "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of worsted (Dictionary)