- 1. wrap, wrapper, cloak
- usage: cloak that is folded or wrapped around a person
- 2. wrap, sandwich
- usage: a sandwich in which the filling is rolled up in a soft tortilla
- 3. wrapping, wrap, wrapper, covering
- usage: the covering (usually paper or cellophane) in which something is wrapped
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wrap, wrap up, cover
- usage: arrange or fold as a cover or protection; "wrap the baby before taking her out"; "Wrap the present"
- 2. wind, wrap, roll, twine, move, displace
- usage: arrange or or coil around; "roll your hair around your finger"; "Twine the thread around the spool"; "She wrapped her arms around the child"
- 3. envelop, enfold, enwrap, wrap, enclose, cover
- usage: enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; "Fog enveloped the house"
- 4. wrap, crash
- usage: crash into so as to coil around; "The teenager wrapped his car around the fire hydrant"
All rights reserved.
See also: wrap (Dictionary)