- 1. wreck, decline, declination
- usage: something or someone that has suffered ruin or dilapidation; "the house was a wreck when they bought it"; "thanks to that quack I am a human wreck"
- 2. shipwreck, wreck, accident
- usage: an accident that destroys a ship at sea
- 3. crash, wreck, accident
- usage: a serious accident (usually involving one or more vehicles); "they are still investigating the crash of the TWA plane"
- 4. wreck, ship
- usage: a ship that has been destroyed at sea
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bust up, wreck, wrack, destroy, ruin
- usage: smash or break forcefully; "The kid busted up the car"
All rights reserved.
See also: wreck (Dictionary)