Synonyms of wrinkled
- 1. purse, wrinkle, contract
- usage: gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker; "purse ones's lips"
- 2. wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in; "The dress got wrinkled"; "crease the paper like this to make a crane"
- 3. furrow, wrinkle, crease, fold, fold up, turn up
- usage: make wrinkled or creased; "furrow one's brow"
- 4. rumple, crumple, wrinkle, crease, crinkle, fold, fold up
- usage: become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won't wrinkle"
- 1. wrinkled (vs. unwrinkled), wrinkly, unsmoothed, furrowed#1, rugged
- usage: marked by wrinkles; "tired travelers in wrinkled clothes"
- 2. unironed (vs. ironed), wrinkled, drip-dry, permanent-press, roughdried, unpressed, rough#1, unsmooth
- usage: (of linens or clothes) not ironed; "a pile of unironed laundry"; "wore unironed jeans"
All rights reserved.