Synonyms of write off
- 1. write-off, write-down, depreciation, wear and tear
- usage: (accounting) reduction in the book value of an asset
- 2. write-off, cancellation
- usage: the act of cancelling from an account a bad debt or a worthless asset
- 1. write off, admit, acknowledge
- usage: concede the loss or worthlessness of something or somebody; "write it off as a loss"
- 2. write off, write, compose, pen, indite
- usage: write something fluently, and without hesitation
- 3. write off, cancel, strike down
- usage: cancel (a debt)
- 4. expense, write off, write down, depreciate
- usage: reduce the estimated value of something; "For tax purposes you can write off the laser printer"
All rights reserved.