Synonyms of zombi
- 1. zombi, zombie, zombi spirit, zombie spirit, spirit, disembodied spirit
- usage: (voodooism) a spirit or supernatural force that reanimates a dead body
- 2. zombi, zombie, snake god, deity, divinity, god, immortal
- usage: a god of voodoo cults of African origin worshipped especially in West Indies
- 3. zombi, zombie, living dead, dead person, dead soul, deceased person, deceased, decedent, departed
- usage: a dead body that has been brought back to life by a supernatural force
- 4. automaton, zombi, zombie, anomaly, unusual person
- usage: someone who acts or responds in a mechanical or apathetic way; "only an automaton wouldn't have noticed"
- 5. zombie, zombi, highball
- usage: several kinds of rum with fruit juice and usually apricot liqueur
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of zombi (Dictionary)