- 1. zoning, division, partition, partitioning, segmentation, sectionalization, sectionalisation
- usage: dividing an area into zones or sections reserved for different purposes such as residence and business and manufacturing etc
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. zone, district, regulate, regularize, regularise, order, govern
- usage: regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
- 2. partition, zone, separate, divide
- usage: separate or apportion into sections; "partition a room off"
All rights reserved.
See also: zoning (Dictionary)