A variety of interesting subjects—kids interviewing professional experts about their unique jobs!
Teachers, parents and librarians: These videos of kids interviewing adults about their careers provide great non-fiction connections to novels and can augment a science, math or social studies lesson.
If these kids can interview adults, any kid can! Examine the kid interviewers' inquiry skills and think of some questions they didn't ask!
- Bear and Chipmunk: Hibernation
- Bulldog Ant: Sight (video and activities)
- Echidna and Dung Beetle: Smell, Sight
- Elephant: Hearing
- Echidna: Sense of Smell
- Falcon: Sight
- Dolphin: Hearing
- Fox and Rat: Hearing
- Fruit Bat: Sense of Sight and Smell
- Hippo and Baboon: Smell, Sight, Touch
- Kangaroo and Koala: Smell, Sound, Touch
- Opossum: Sight
- Proboscis Monkey and Grasshopper: Hearing
- Kangaroo Rat and Rattlesnake: Sight, Hearing, Smell
- Sea Lion and Octopus: Touch
- Rattlesnake and Tapir: Taste, Smell
- Tasmanian Devil and Bat: Smell, Hearing
- Turkey Vulture: Smell (video and activities)
- Wombat: Touch (video and activities)
- Zebra and Spider: Touch
ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARTS
- The Russian Revolution: Lenin
- The Treaty of Versailles and the Birth of Nationalism
- Mussolini and Hitler: The Fall of Democracy
- Trotsky and the Takeover of Stalin
- V E Day in London 1945
- Adolf Hitler: Germany's New Chancellor Video
- The Great Supporter: Benito Mussolini
- What Happened to the Aztecs?
- Civil War (1861–1865): America's Bloodiest War
- Did Columbus Actually Discover America?
- How the Electoral College Works
- Our Capital, Washington, D.C. (video and activities)
- America's Role in WWI
- Weapons and Technology: Trench Warfare
- A Short Biography of Abraham Lincoln
- A Short Biography of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Video Rap of MLK's "I Have a Dream" Speech
- A Short Biography of Rosa Parks
- A Short Biography of Thurgood Marshall
- A Short Biography of The Little Rock Nine