Food & Drink: Ask the Fact Monster Questions
Updated February 23, 2017 | Factmonster Staff
Food & Drink
- Is it true that the Senate restaurants all serve bean soup everyday?
- What is the difference between an herb and a spice?
- When were fortune cookies invented?
- What does the "7" in "7-Up" stand for or mean?
- Why do they call it "hamburger" when it's made of beef?
- Why is Ukraine called the "bread basket of Europe?"
- What are the best-selling Girl Scout cookies?
- I just cracked an egg and it had two yolks. How does this work? What are the odds of this happening?
- What is a falafel?
- I am looking for information on the dessert Turkish Delight. Can you help?
- How did the graham cracker get its name?
- What is the very poisonous fish that Japanese like to eat? And why do they bother?
- What's the difference between 1 cup dry measure and 1 cup liquid measure?
- What does M&M stand for?
- How many eggs does one chicken produce per day?