Literature: Ask the Fact Monster Questions
Updated February 23, 2017 | Factmonster Staff
- I am trying to find out the author of "Mary Had A Little Lamb" for my daughter's school project. Can you please help?
- What is the shield of Zeus?
- Is there any type of English translation to Lewis Carroll's Jabberwocky? Can you direct me to the site?
- Who were the three sisters who turned those who looked at them into stone?
- Who said "Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus"?
- I've been trying to remember something about Greek mythology. Wasn't there a child of Zeus that grew from his head? If so, which child?
- What is the longest-running comic strip still in print?
- Is Santa's reindeer named Donner or Donder?
- Are there descendants of William Shakespeare alive today?
- Has Beverly Cleary ever won a Newbery Award?
- What is the difference between a Newbery Medal winner and a Newbery Honor Book?
- What's the difference between the Newbery and Caldecott medals?