Science: Ask the Fact Monster Questions
- What percentage of our brain do we use?
- How long would it take to land a manned spacecraft on Mars?
- How many pieces of paper will one tree make?
- What is the difference between a pandemic and an epidemic?
- Where could I find ideas for a science fair project?
- Who said or wrote: "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants"?
- What is the circumference of the Earth?
- How did the petri dish get its name?
- What is the size difference between the Sun and Earth?
- What does a vexillologist do?
- Why is the Leaning Tower of Pisa leaning and not falling over?
- Is the Great Wall of China really the only manmade structure that can be seen from space?
- Is it true that if you dropped a penny off the Empire State Building and it hit somebody it could kill him?
- Which countries in the world don't use the metric system?
- Where do temporary names of new elements come from?
- What is gray goo?
- Which canyon, located in Tanzania, is famous for its fossil beds?