Nature: Ask the Fact Monster Questions
Updated February 23, 2017 | Factmonster Staff
- What do different color roses mean?
- Please tell me what to do during an earthquake and what earthquake supplies to keep on hand.
- How big does an earthquake have to be to be considered "major" and how many major earthquakes happen each year?
- We are looking for information on oil spills that have occurred in the oceans and their effect on the environment. It is for a school report and we do not know where to find the information. Can you help?
- What plant produces the single largest seed?
- What causes tidal waves? Also, how large can they become and what are the chances that they will occur?
- How fast is the Earth turning?
- What is the difference between sweet potatoes and yams?
- What is "aa"?
- What's the world's most long-living tree?
- What's the world's smallest flower?
- Is the Red Sea red? If so, why?