Meaning of all right
- safe; sound: Are you all right?
- yes; very well; OK: All right, I'll go with you.
- (used as an interrogative or interrogative tag) OK?; do you agree?: We'll deal with this problem tomorrow, all right?
- satisfactory; acceptable: His performance was all right, but I've seen better.
- satisfactorily; acceptably: His work is coming along all right.
- without fail; certainly: You'll hear about this, all right!
- reliable; good: That fellow is all right.
- quite satisfactory (used as an understatement): The way he saved that child's life was a bit of all right.
Pronunciation: (ôl'rīt"), [key]
— adj. Informal.
- agreeable, acceptable, or commendable: an all-right plan.
- all right (Thesaurus)