Meaning of Anatolian
Pronunciation: (an"u-tō'lē-un), [key]
- of or pertaining to Anatolia, its inhabitants, or their language.
- of, pertaining to, or belonging to the Anatolian group or family of languages.
- a native or inhabitant of Anatolia.
- any of various Turkish dialects spoken in Anatolia.
- a group or family of extinct languages that includes cuneiform Hittite and its nearest congeners, as Lycian, Lydian, and Luwian.
- a variety of Turkish rug woven in Anatolia.
- Anatolian (Thesaurus)