antisocial: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (an"tē-sō'shul, an"tī-), [key]
- unwilling or unable to associate in a normal or friendly way with other people: He's not antisocial, just shy.
- antagonistic, hostile, or unfriendly toward others; menacing; threatening: an antisocial act.
- opposed or detrimental to social order or the principles on which society is constituted: antisocial behavior.
- of or pertaining to a pattern of behavior in which social norms and the rights of others are persistently violated.
- a person exhibiting antisocial traits.
- antisocial (Thesaurus)