Meaning of attraction
Pronunciation: (u-trak'shun), [key]
- the act, power, or property of attracting.
- attractive quality; magnetic charm; fascination; allurement; enticement: the subtle attraction of her strange personality.
- a person or thing that draws, attracts, allures, or entices: The main attraction was the after-dinner speaker.
- a characteristic or quality that provides pleasure; attractive feature: The chief attractions of the evening were the good drinks and witty conversation.
- the electric or magnetic force that acts between oppositely charged bodies, tending to draw them together.
- an entertainment offered to the public.
- attraction (Thesaurus)