blindfold: Meaning and Definition of
Pronunciation: (blīnd'fōld"), [key]
- to prevent or occlude sight by covering (the eyes) with a cloth, bandage, or the like; cover the eyes of.
- to impair the awareness or clear thinking of: Don't let their hospitality blindfold you to the true purpose of their invitation.
- a cloth or bandage put before the eyes to prevent seeing.
- with the eyes covered: a blindfold test.
- rash; unthinking: a blindfold denunciation before knowing the facts.
- blindfold (Thesaurus)