Meaning of brilliant
Pronunciation: (bril'yunt), [key]
- shining brightly; sparkling; glittering; lustrous: the brilliant lights of the city.
- distinguished; illustrious: a brilliant performance by a young pianist.
- having or showing great intelligence, talent, quality, etc.: a brilliant technician.
- strong and clear in tone; vivid; bright: brilliant blues and greens; the brilliant sound of the trumpets.
- splendid or magnificent: a brilliant social event.
- a gem, esp. a diamond, having any of several varieties of the brilliant cut.
- a size of type about 3-point.
- brilliant (Thesaurus)