Meaning of bulletin
Pronunciation: (bool'i-tn, -tin), [key]
— n., v., -tined, -tin•ing.
- a brief account or statement, as of news or events, issued for the information of the public.
- a brief, prominently featured newspaper account, based upon information received just before the edition went to press.
- a similar brief account broadcast over radio or television pending further information.
- a pamphlet or monograph summarizing the past achievements, existing conditions, and future plans of a corporation, educational institution, government agency, etc., esp. one cataloging the classes taught at a college or university.
- an official, special, or scholarly periodical, as of a learned society.
- to make known by a bulletin.
- bulletin (Thesaurus)