Meaning of careless
Pronunciation: (kâr'lis), [key]
- not paying enough attention to what one does: a careless typist.
- not exact, accurate, or thorough: careless work.
- done or said heedlessly or negligently; unconsidered: a careless remark.
- not caring or troubling; having no care or concern; unconcerned (usually fol. by of, about, or in): careless of the rights of others; careless about one's behavior; careless in speech.
- possessed or caused without effort or art; unstudied: careless beauty.
- free from anxiety.
- careless (Thesaurus)