Meaning of complex ion
— Chem. Chem.
- a charged complex. Cf. complex (def. 10).
Pronunciation: (kum-plek'shun), [key]
- the natural color, texture, and appearance of the skin, esp. of the face: a clear, smooth, rosy complexion.
- appearance; aspect; character: His confession put a different complexion on things.
- viewpoint, attitude, or conviction: one's political complexion.
- (in old physiology) constitution or nature of body and mind, regarded as the result of certain combined qualities.
- nature; disposition; temperament.
- complex ion (Thesaurus)